Travel First Aid Kit
Ideal first aid kit for family holidays and overseas trips involving low-risk activities
Can be taken in cabin baggage.Included within green soft nylon zip case with large interior pocket.
(Note: Make sure you have the European Health Insurance Card if travelling within Europe. As an Irish resident you are entitled to get healthcare through the public system in countries of the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland if you become ill or injured while on a temporary stay there. Apply here: https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/list/1/schemes/ehic/apply/)
It is recommended that you take a basic first aid kit with you when travelling. As holidays tend to be packed with activities, the chances that you might injure yourself are greater than usual. Finding the right treatment in a foreign country can be challenging and can take valuable time and enjoyment out of your trip. This Travel First Aid Kit in a soft nylon case contains a range of dressings, plasters, bandages and other supplies to treat common injuries. Depending on your destination, we also recommend you take sun lotion, insect repellent and bite treatment.
Please note that eyewash pods must be placed in your liquids bag in accordance with airport security if included in cabin luggage. The scissors included are blunt-ended and less than 6cm in length so may be taken in cabin luggage.
- 1X HypaGuard Foil Blanket
- 1X First Aid Guidance Leaflet
- 10X HypaClean Moist Wipes, Alcohol Free
- 1X HypaCover Sterile Dressing
- 2X HypaCover Adhesive Dressings, Assorted
- 2X HypaCover Low Adherent Dressings, Assorted
- 1X Scissors
- 20X HypaPlast Pink Washproof Plasters Assorted
- 1X HypaPlast Microporous Tape
- 1X HypaBand Triangular Bandage
- 1X HypaTouch Vinyl Gloves Pair
- 1X HypaBand Crepe Cotton Bandage
- 1X HypaClens Eyewash Pod 20ml
- 1X BurnStop Sachet, 3.5g