- HeartSine has taken an innovative approach by incorporating the defibrillator battery and pads into a single-use cartridge called the Pad-Pak. The advantage to the Pad-Pak is that there is only one date to monitor and only one item to replace after use or expiry.
- Each Pad-Pak has an industry-first 4-year life span, and provides 60 shocks or 6 hours of continuous patient monitoring. When the battery power is down to 10 shocks or less, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD emits an audio prompt.
- The Child Pad-Pak is pink in colour and is for patients age 0-8 years old and weighing less than 25 kg.
- Suitable for use with the Samaritan 350p, 360p and 500p
Samaritan Heartsine Child Pad-Pak
€195.00 (Price incl. VAT: €239.85)
- Manufacturer Part Number: Pad-Pak-04
- Combined unit means you just have one item to order and one expiry date to check taking the hassle out of defibrillator maintenance
- Pad-Pak are available in both adult and child options
- Cartridges have a shelf life of 4 years from date of manufacture
- For use with 500P and 360P Defibrillators
Pack Size: 1