Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
€20.00 (Price incl. VAT: €24.60)
Our Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter gives clear information about oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate.
- You put a finger into a fingertip photoelectric sensor for diagnosis.
- A display screen shows the level of haemoglobin saturation.
- Quick measurement: Only take a few seconds to get direct reading from LED screen.
- Easy to read clear display: Two-colour and 4-directional display makes reading easy even from different angles.
- (Press and hold the button for less than 2 seconds to change the display direction).
- Accurate and reliable: Display blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) up to 100% and pulse rate (PRbpm) up to 250 BPM.
- Display mode: OLEDDisplay of the oxygen saturation: 70-100%，±2%
- Pulse power display: 25-250 BPM，±1% or ±1BPM，and take the larger one.
- Power supply: 2 AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries.
- Voltage suitable range: 2.6 ~ 3.6V
- Power consumption: less than 30mA
- Precision: for oxygen saturation between 70%-99%, the precision is ±2%; but less than 70% the precision has no definition.
- Measure capability under the situation of weak perfusion: it can rightly display the oxygen saturation and the pulse power when the pulse fullness degree is 0.6%.
- Compared to the measure value in the darkroom, the oxygen saturation in the natural light and the illuminate light-house, the warp is less than ±1%.
- Shuts down automatically after 8 seconds without a finger insert in.
- Comes supplied with lanyard and batteries.
Pack Size: 1