- Leukoplast Detectable X-Ray Plasters are top quality plasters perfect for food processing environments.
The plasters are waterproof and impermeable to oil and fat.They have a viral and bacterial barrier that makes them ideal for food handling.
- Leukoplast Plasters are highly visually detectable. They feature a small metal strip behind the wound pad for electromagnetic and X-ray detection.
- The plasters are made of thin, highly elastic polyurethane film which makes it comfortable to wear and offer excellent flexibility.
- Plasters are breathable to protect and promote fast healing and the pad prevents them sticking to wounds and causing irritation.
- The plasters have low allergy adhesive that is kind to the skin and ensures the plasters will not lift off in busy catering environments.
- Highly recommended plasters for food handling and catering environments that help you comply with food hygiene legislation.
Leukoplast Detectable X-Ray Plasters Assorted 95’s
€33.21 (Price excl. VAT: €27.00)
- X-ray by tungsten filaments is usually identifiable due to contrasting blue colour
- Metal detectable (non-ferrous) by aluminium content
- For minor wounds, such as cuts, lacerations or abrasions
- Substrate made of thin, highly elastic polyurethane film
- Absorbent, low adherent wound pad & skin-friendly acrylic adhesive
- Waterproof, breathable & impermeable to oil and fat
- Sterile, viral & bacterial barrier
Pack Size: 95