Compact Instant Ice Packs 100gm (96’s)
€90.00 (Price incl. VAT: €110.70)
As part of ICE treatment for muscle and joint sprains and strains, cold therapy is used in the first stage of an injury to slow down the blood flowing into an injured area, reducing pain and swelling.
- The ice packs are activated when squeezed, triggering a cooling chemical reaction and do not require pre-cooling in a freezer, meaning they’re ready whenever and wherever you need them
- Ice packs help relieve pain, reduce swelling and are quick, easy and mess free
- Cold packs are single-use only and easy to dispose of in ordinary household or business waste.
- Do not apply directly to the skin
- HypaCool Instant Cold Packs are ideal for emergency pitch-side use or relief on the trail
- Quick, easy and mess free way of providing cold treatment