- Very useful for patients who everyday have to get medicine by needle or do frequent skin prick tests, such as those with diabetes
- In addition to sterilizing the skin, alcohol prep pads are also useful to have in first aid kits. They can be used to clean any piece of equipment which is used by more than one patient. This also helps to prevent patient to patient transfer of infection-causing viruses and bacteria
- Reduce bacteria before an injection and ideal for pre-operative skin cleaning and before injections
- Individually sacheted wrapped and sterile
- Bactericidal alcohol will kill 90% of bacteria on skin surface
- Non-Woven Pad size 3 X 6 cm impregnated with 75% ISO propyl alcohol BP
- Each swab is individually sealed in its own foil sachet to reduce the risk of cross-contamination
Benefits: Reduces risk of cross- infectionSafe, non-stinging, non-irritating and non-staining antiseptic.
Indications: For skin cleansing prior to an injection. Can be used wherever a germicidal is needed.