These masks are tested for breathing out and stop the wearer from infecting their surroundings.
They are not effective at protecting the wearer from coronavirus.
|Type 11R||98%||EN14683||Splash Resistant||410088 – Buy Now|
EN14683 is recommended by the union Forsa.
These are tested for breathing in and stop the wearer being infected by their surroundings.
They are effective from protecting the wearer from viral transmission.
|Standard||Features||Our Product Code|
|FFP2||94%||EN 149: 2001||Vertical Seam||410062 – Buy Now|
|FFP2||94%||EN 149: 2001||Horizontal Seam||410066 – Buy Now|
When to use a Face Mask
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
When and how to wear medical masks to protect against coronavirus
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.